|Hometown:||Crystal Lake, Ill.|
|High School:||Crystal Lake-South|
SBC Champion - Indoor 5,000m (2014)
- SBC Track Athlete of the Week - Indoor -- 1/29 (2014)
- USTFCCCA Cross Country All Academic (2013)
- USTFCCCA Cross Country All-Region South Central (2013)
- SBC Championships Meet Champion (2013)
- SBC First Team Cross Country (2013)
- SBC Cross Country Runner of the Week -- 9/4 (2013)
- USTFCCCA Track All Academic -- (2013)
- Capital One Academic All-District VI First Team -- (2013)
- SBC Champion - Outdoor 10,000m (2013)
- SBC Champion - Outdoor 5,000m (2013)
- SBC Track Athlete of the Week - Outdoor -- 3/27 (2013)
- SBC Champion - Indoor 5,000m (2013)
- USTFCCCA Cross Country NCAA All-Region South Central (2012)
- USTFCCCA Cross Country All Academic (2012)
- SBC First Team Cross Country (2012)
- SBC Cross Country Runner of the Week -- 10/3(2012)
- SBC First Team - Indoor (2014) and Outdoor (2012-13)
- SBC Champion - Outdoor 10,000m (2012)
- SBC Second Team - Indoor 3,000m (2011)
- SBC Track Athlete of the Week - Indoor -- 1/11(2011)
- USTFCCCA Cross Country NCAA All-Region South Central (2010)
- SBC Cross Country Freshman of the Year (2010)
- SBC First Team Cross Country (2010)
- SBC Cross Country Runner of the Week -- 9/14, 9/28, 10/5, & 10/19 (2010)
2012-13: (Outdoor) - An All-SBC First-Team selection ... Won the 5,000 meters at SBC Championships (5/12) with a 17:01.92 time ... Netted a fifth-place 4:35.80 time in the 1,500-meter run at the conference meet (5/12) ... Earned Capital One Academic All-District VI First-Team plaudits ... Tabbed SBC Track Athlete of the Week (3/27) ... Captured first place in the 5,000-meter run at the LSU Relays (3/22) with a 16:54.51 time ... Runner up in the 1,500-meters at the ASU Red Wolves Open (4/27) following a 4:44.15 time ... Produced a personal-record 4:34.67 1,500-meters time to gain fifth place at the Ole Miss Invitational (4/13) ... Registered a personal-record 16:44.16 third-place time in the 5,000 meters at the Vanderbilt Invitational (4/19) ... Finished 34th in the 10,000 meters at the Stanford Invitational (3/29) by posting a 34:53.51 time ... Recorded a 36:52.35 time in the 10,000 meters at the NCAA West Prelims (5/23) to garner 31st-place honors ... (Indoor) - Earned All-SBC First-Team laurels after winning the 5,000 meters in a time of 17:09.96 at the SBC Championships (2/24-25) ... (Cross Country) - A U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) NCAA-I All-South Central Region selection .... Attained first-team all-conference recognition ... A-State's first-ever women's cross country runner to compete in national championship meet ... Placed 124th overall in the 6K NCAA-I Championships with a personal career-best 20:56.3 time ... Claimed USTFCCCA NCAA-I Scholar-Athlete recognition ... SBC Runner of the Week (10/3) Award recipient ... Clocked a team-leading 21:11.20 time in the 6K NCAA South Central Regional meet (11/9) for 11th place ... Claimed meet-best individual honors at the 5K UALR (Arkansas-Little Rock) Invitational (9/7) with a first-place 17:45.20 time ... A-State's top finisher at the season-opening 5K Memphis Twilight Classic (9/1) with a second-place 18:24.27 time ... Clocked a squad-best 17:51.50 in the SBC Championship meet (10/27) for third place .. Earned distinction of being the Red Wolves' in all five team meets competed in ... Named to ASU Dean's List and A-State Athletics Honor Roll member.
2011-12: (Cross Country) - ASU Athletics Honor Roll member ... Named to A-State Dean's List.
2010-11: (Outdoor) - (Indoor) - Finished second at the SBC Indoor Championships in the 3,000 meters with a personal-best time of 9:43.21 ... Posted a personal-best 2:25.75 in the 800 meters at the ASU Invitational (1/22) ... Ran a personal-best 5:03.63 in the mile run at the Iowa State Classic (2/10) ... Generated a personal-best of 16:56.36 in the 5,000 meters at the Iowa State Classic (2/10) ... (Cross Country) - Placed 16th among 124 runners at the South Central Regional meet to earn all-region honors ... Received All-Sun Belt Conference and SBC Freshman of the Year recognition ... A four-time SBC Runner of the Week selection, including the final three weeks of the regular season ... Earned ASU Chancellor's and Dean's Academic honors.
High School: A two-time (2008 and 2009) 3A class all-state selection in cross country at Crystal Lake-South High in Crystal Lake, Ill. ... Coached by Ken Greenfield ... Graduated in 2010 ... The 2007 state champion in the 3,200-meter run ... A four-time (2006-09) team MVP pick in cross country ... Claimed track MVP recognition the last three seasons (2008-10) ... Earned 2010 all-state kudos in the two-mile run and 2007 all-state plaudits in the one mile run ... Served as a team captain ... Won a state championship title in the 2007 3,200 meter run ... Tallied all-state honors in the 3,200 meters with an 10:51.0 time as a senior ...A state qualifier in track all four years and three in cross country ... Qualified for state finals in the 4x800-meter relay event in both 2009 and 2010 ... A four-year letterwinner in both cross country (2006-09) and track (2007-10) ... An honor roll student.
Personal: Born in Barrington, Ill. ... Parents are Jeff and Linda Aubert ... Her father is an insurance agent and her mother is a teacher ... Has a brother and a sister ... Enjoys spending time with friends and family ... Majoring in nursing.
Career Performances (Cross Country)
Career Performances (Track & Field)
|Kristina Aubert - Personal Bests|
Stay Connected to Arkansas State Track & Field