Arkansas State vs Texas State
Saturday, October 26 | 6:00 PM
Presented by Andy's Frozen Custard
- Spirit Day
- Scout Day
- Ag Day: Celebrate Arkansas Agriculture
Sponsored by: Arkansas Rice Federation, Arkansas State University College of Agriculture,
BASF, BP Fabrication, Case IH, Farm Bureau, Progeny, Riceland Foods
Buy Tickets | Stadium Map | Concessions Map
GAME WEEKEND IN JONESBORO
5:00pm First Community Bank Tailgate Community Open Tailgating Available
3:00pm A-State Soccer vs Coastal Carolina, A-State Soccer Park - Free Admission
2:00pm All lots close for thru traffic. Vehicles parked without the correct pass will be towed.
3:00pm Southeast Ticket Booth open
3:30pm Artents Tailgate Promenade Family Activities and Live music from The Band Trippp
3:45pm Red Wolf Walk - First Community Bank Tailgate Community
4:00pm Centennial Bank Stadium Gates Open
5:35pm Homecoming Court Announcement
6:05pm Kickoff: A-State vs Texas State
2019 Parking | Pregame Traffic Flow | Postgame Traffic Flow | 2019 Donor Parking
2019 Reserved Parking lots are accessible in the following manner:
- Equinox Lot: Enter off University
- Silverado Lot: Enter Off University
- Transverse Lot: Enter off Johnson
- Cruze Lot: Enter off Aggie (Red Lot, First National Bank Arena)
- First Community Bank Tailgate Community Parking Off Alumni
- Malibu Lot: Enters off University
- Corvette Lot: Enters off Alumni
- Paid Lot: Behind Tomlinson Stadium (Baseball Field) - $10
- FREE Lot: South of Aggie
For any questions, please locate a parking attendant when you enter campus. Fans are encouraged
to pay attention to the signs along Red Wolf Blvd that no longer allow for roadside parking.
An ATM Is located directly under the Johnny Allison Tower on the west concourse.
A first aid station is located on both the east (near gates 15-16) and west sides (near main gates 5-9)
of the stadium. For immediate assistance, please see a stadium usher for direction.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found is located on both the east and west sides of the stadium near first aid. For questions,
please ask a stadium usher in your vicinity.
ADA Shuttles will transport limited mobility guests from the H Lot of First National Bank Arena and drop
off at the West Gates 5-9. This services is to be used for ADA persons only. The only way to receive
access to H Lot is with Handicap hang tag or license plate.
Please help keep our campus beautiful. Trash and recycling receptacles will available in and
around all tailgating areas.
Stadium re-entry is permitted, however you must present the correct game ticket each time you
enter and exit the stadium. Additionally, your clear bag will be checked each time you enter
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Approved bags will include:
- Clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12"
- Clear plastic 1 gallon resealable storage bags
(clear bags may feature a logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” on one side)
- Clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- Credentialed media and personnel will continue to enter the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections
- Exceptions will be made for bags containing necessary medical items after proper inspection at entrances
Bags that will not be approved include, but are not limited to:
- Tinted and/or printed-pattern bags
- Binocular cases
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Camera cases
- Diaper Bags
- Fanny packs
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
For more information, click here.
It is principle of the Sun Belt Conference that student-athletes, coaches, athletic administrators, support
group and all others associated with intercollegiate athletics adhere to such fundamental values as
respect, fairness, civility, honesty, and accountability. The use of obscene, profane, libelous or fighting
words is prohibited at a-state athletics events. Thank you for your cooperation.
Arkansas State University is a smoke free campus. We Thank you for your cooperation.
- Cameras with a lens smaller than 6"
- Medically necessary items
- Chairbacks 18" (in width) or Smaller and Without Arms
- Umbrella Strollers
- Cameras with a lens greater than 6"
- Car seats
- Ice Chest/Cooler unless medically necessary
- Laser Pointers
- Outside food or drink
- Chairbacks Exceeding 18" (in width) or with Arms
- Shoes with wheels
- Signs on poles
- Strollers (Umbrella stroller permitted)
- Golf Umbrella (small, personal umbrella is permitted)
- Video Cameras
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything deemed hazardous by University Police, Jonesboro Police or Event Management