Make the most of your experience and help prepare for your trip to Centennial Bank Stadium and Jonesboro with the help from our 100 Things to Do List. Centennial Bank Stadium offers experiences for all fans from collecting a giveaway, to spotting your favorite Red Wolves, to taking photos on the field postgame and much more!
1. Secure your seat for all six home games so you don’t miss a minute of the excitement in Centennial Bank Stadium this fall.
2. Be the first fan through the gates.
3. Download the free A-State Red Wolves app and stay up to date on news, scores & rosters.
4. View your stadium seat location and entry gate on the stadium map before you arrive on gameday.
5. Tailgate with your friends prior to the game in the First Community Bank Tailgate Community or the AR Tents Tailgate Promenade.
6. Book your stay in Jonesboro to cheer on the Red Wolves at any one of our area hotels.
7. Find out how you can enjoy the game at Centennial Bank Stadium from the Woodard McAlister Family Club, loge boxes, and other premium seating areas.
8. Shop, eat and play in Jonesboro before or after the game.
9. Become a permanent part of the Centennial Bank Stadium Operations Center by purchasing an Auditorium Seat on which you can customize with your name.
10. Cheer alongside 30,000+ of your closest friends in Centennial Bank Stadium for six games in the fall.
11. Celebrate your birthday with the Red Wolves.
12. Entertain clients, employees, family or friends with group tickets to one of our six great home games.
13. Reserve The Deck to watch the game as a group.
14. Get a look at the next crop of NFL Red Wolves before they turn pro!
15. Be one of the first fans to receive a free giveaway at the gate upon entry! Check back for our gameday promotional giveaway calendar.
16. Review the clear bag policy prior to entering the stadium.
17. Snap a photo with the A-State Spirit Squads.
18. Celebrate a special occasion by purchasing an in-game personalized message on the video board.
19. Bring a friend! Purchase an additional ticket to the game and bring a friend to experience the excitement in Centennial Bank Stadium.
20. Join the fun and partake in one of our themed days at the stadium.
21. Be in Centennial Bank Stadium for kickoff of the 2019 season on August 31 for Paint the Town Red vs. SMU. Wear red!
22. Participate in a pregame parade! Check back for details on the youth pregame parades available this season.
23. Sing the National Anthem at Centennial Bank Stadium.
24. Experience our pregame entrance from the new north end zone tunnel.
25. Snap a photo or get an autograph with a Red Wolves football player following the game.
26. Visit the press box, TV broadcast booth and the Red Wolves sideline with a Centennial Bank Stadium pre-game tour.
27. Hungry like a wolf? Purchase an All You Can Eat ticket + concessions package in section SS or TT for just $125.
28. Remain in your seats at halftime to witness the KFIN Kick for Cash contest and see if the lucky participant can make a field goal and walk away with cash!
29. Come early to watch the Red Wolves warm up! Gates open 2 hours before kickoff.
30. Go behind the scenes on game day and win a Red Wolves VIP Experience auction.
31. Support the Red Wolves Foundation through the purchase of a 50/50 raffle ticket and try to win the jackpot.
32. Join the Howl’s Pals Kids Club and receive special perks at the stadium presented by Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
33. Arrive early and welcome the band, spirit squads and football players during Red Wolf walk through First Community Bank Tailgate Community at Mike Watson Park.
34. Help us stripe out Centennial Bank Stadium on September 21! Check back for map with sections and colors!
35. On game day, purchase your favorite Red Wolves gear from the Red Wolves Team Shop located near gates 5-9, the Wayne & Virginia Baker Gateway on the west concourse.
36. Participate in the fun activities at the Hijinx Kids Zone.
37. Learn more about the Red Wolves players and staff via the active roster.
38. Get your photo taken with the water features.
39. Check in on social media via your mobile device for a chance to win prizes.
40. Military personnel and first responders, take advantage of the complimentary ticket on Heroes’ Appreciation Day – Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your service!
41. Become a Red Wolves Insider and receive the latest video highlights, up-to-date news, features, ticket specials, and more when you sign up for Red Wolves Weekly emails.
42. Thank an officer for his/her service to protect us on game day in and around Centennial Bank Stadium.
43. View Sun Belt Conference & NCAA College Football game scores on our out-of-town scoreboard.
44. Bring your own headset and listen to the Voice of the Red Wolves, Matt Stolz call the game on the radio while you watch from the stands.
45. Honor our proud history by remembering the players and coaches who have been inducted into our Ring of Honor.
46. Stop by the Midsouth Ford Dealers Tailgate Show pregame located in First Community Bank Tailgate Community at Mike Watson Park.
47. Witness your favorite Red Wolves player score a touchdown.
48. Visit the Dippin’ Dots stand and cool off with a frozen treat.
49. Join us the weekend of October 26 to celebrate Homecoming!
50. Snap a photo with Howl & Scarlet… if you can catch them!
51. Kids – before the game, play ball on the practice fields just like your favorite Red Wolves!
52. Come to an ESPN televised game and try to get on national television.
53. Bring your own banner or sign to Centennial Bank Stadium to cheer on your Red Wolves.
54. Stand up and sing the Arkansas State University Alma Mater.
55. Catch a t-shirt from the A-State Spirit Squad during the Textbook Brokers T-Shirt Toss.
56. Unsure where to park? Check back here for parking information, news and updates.
57. Try and get on the fan cam during the game.
58. Capture a family photo inside the stadium and tag us in your post using #WolvesUp!
59. Stay up to date on your favorite Arkansas State Red Wolves’ stats.
60. A-State students – partake in a longtime tradition and tailgate with your friends in the Pines prior to the game.
61. Come see a pre-game or halftime performance by the Arkansas State University Marching Band, Sound of the Natural State.
62. Enjoy tasty treats from corn dogs, funnel cakes and sno cones, to Chick-fil-A, Godfather’s Pizza and Happy Popper’s Popcorn.
63. Attending your first A-State Football Game? Visit the guest services/marketing booth located on the west concourse to pick up your first game button and certificate.
64. Experience vehicle trouble? Locate a parking attendant or officer to receive on-site service.
65. See if you can find the ball during the Hytrol Helmet Shuffle.
66. Help us honor and celebrate our heroes on November 16 for Heroes’ Appreciation Day.
67. Visit one of two 1812 Pizza locations and show the back of your ticket for a free drink.
68. Watch the Red Wolves Dancers perform during the game.
69. Indulge in your favorite bar-b-que from Lewis BBQ or H2Que BBQ.
70. Keep your eye on Howl so you can help “Find Howl” with Focus Bank.
71. Hungry like a wolf, but already have season tickets? Add on an All You Can Eat package for just $100 per ticket!
72. Get your (washable) game day tattoo at the Hijinx Kids Zone.
73. Prepare for your visit to Centennial Bank Stadium by purchasing Red Wolves gear online or at Textbook Brokers, the official game day headquarters of the Arkansas State Red Wolves.
74. Take in the view and stand above the waterfalls located in the northeast and northwest corners of the stadium.
75. Check back for more information regarding accessible services for guests with limitations.
76. High five your favorite team as they take the field from the new north end zone tunnel.
77. Be entertained all game long by KFIN morning host and the emcee of Red Wolves Football, Brandon Baxter!
78. Follow the Red Wolves on social media on Twitter: @AStateRedWolves & @AStateFB, Instagram: @AStateRedWolves & @redwolvesfb, Facebook: /AStateRedWolves & /AStateRedWolvesFootball.
79. Be in Centennial Bank Stadium for Band Day and hear hundreds of regional high school band members join forces with the Sound of the Natural State.
80. Look forward to connecting with your favorite ushers or stadium staff.
81. Say cheese! Be part of and purchase your very own stadium panoramic photo this season.
82. Head to JTowns Grill following the game for the 5th Quarter.
83. Pick up your free game day guide from one of our new program stands located around the stadium.
84. When you hear the tune, stand up and sing along to the Arkansas State Fight Song!
85. On the other side of campus and need a lift to the stadium? Check out VeoRide bike share to get from point A to B to C..entennial Bank Stadium.
86. Cool down with an ice-cold bottle of Coca-Cola available at any of our primary concession stands.
87. Get ready for game day each Monday at the Coaches Radio Show located at Lost Pizza on Southwest Drive in Jonesboro.
88. Try your hand at getting in a “selfie” with Chancellor Damphousse.
89. Tag the Red Wolves on social media in the photos you snap around the stadium by using #WolvesUp.
90. High five Coach Anderson and the rest of the A-State Football coaching staff during Red Wolf Walk two-and-a-half hours prior to kick off.
91. Come see what the BCM Naked Guys will have painted on their chest each game (even when it’s freezing cold)!
92. Take a piece of game day home with you when you purchase a souvenir cup at anyone of our primary concessions stands.
93. Win free Newk’s for a year by winning the Newk’s Football Toss during the game.
94. Join the crowd and count out the push-ups as the Arkansas State ROTC member completes them atop the “Howl Raiser” located in the southeast corner of the field following each Red Wolves touchdown.
95. Watch Vice Chancellor for Intercollegiate Athletics, Terry Mohajir celebrate a Red Wolves touchdown.
96. Bring the noise and help celebrate the seniors on November 23 for Senior Day.
97. See the Red Wolves defeat their opponent(s).
98. Run on the field like an A-State Football player post-game (open to kids ages 4-12).
99. Be one of the first to see the new intro video prior to the game.
100. Looking for a tasty treat on your way home; stop by Andy's Frozen Custard and try the A-State Jackhammer.