JONESBORO, Ark. (9/6/19) – Following an evaluation of the portable chairback policy from the season opener last week, the Arkansas State Athletics Department has determined that chairbacks 18 inches or fewer in width and without arm rests will be allowed inside Centennial Bank Stadium for future games.
In an effort to provide a safe, welcoming environment and the best experience, fans are asked to please review the following items that are allowed/prohibited from Centennial Bank Stadium:
- Cameras with a lens smaller than 6”
- Medically necessary items
- Chairbacks 18” (in width) or smaller and without arm rests
- Umbrella strollers
- Cameras with a lens greater than 6”
- Child car seats
- Ice chest/cooler unless medically necessary
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or drink
- Chairbacks exceeding 18” (in width) or with arm rests
- Shoes with wheels
- Signs on poles
- Strollers (umbrella stroller permitted)
- Golf umbrella (small, personal umbrella is permitted)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything deemed hazardous by University Police, Jonesboro Police or Event Management
More information can be found online here.
To add a stadium seat to your existing season ticket or to purchase a season ticket and add on a chairback, please call 870-972-2401. Gameday chairback rentals can be found on the east or west concourse. Fans can show off their school pride and purchase their own chairback from the A-State Team Shop here.
A-State returns to Centennial Bank Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 21 to host Southern Illinois. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:00 p.m.